October 5, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 35 mins
- 5 ounces of butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of dry grape
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 cups of corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 165°C (329° F).
- Beat the eggs and granulated sugar in a bowl. Put butter on it and continue to beat.
- Add dry grape, flour and cornflakes. Stir without kneading.
- Place baking paper on the baking tray. Pour the dough into pieces with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool. Serve after cooling.
Related Recipes - From The Oven
Shop Cookware on Amazon