What Are the Differences Between a Latte and a Flat White?
Latte and flat white are espresso-based drinks. There are a few differences between these coffees made with espresso and steamed milk. In general, the main differences between a latte and a flat white are the espresso-to-milk ratio, the texture of the heated milk, and the presentation of the coffees.
One of the differences between a latte and a flat white is the ratio of espresso to milk. A flat white has a stronger espresso flavor, while a latte has a greater amount of milk and a correspondingly milder espresso flavor.
Another difference between these two coffees is the texture of the milk. In a latte, milk takes on a more creamy and frothy consistency. In flat white coffee, milk has a smooth and velvety texture.
In addition, latte and flat white coffees are also distinguished from each other by their presentations. Latte is usually served in a larger cup, while flat white is served in a smaller cup.
How To Make an Iced Oat Latte?
You can also prepare this oatmeal latte recipe cold. You can also prepare this oatmeal latte recipe cold. For this, use cold coffee or cold brewed coffee instead of hot coffee. Also, add the milk to the recipe cold. If you wish, you can also use ice to make the recipe cold.
To make an iced oatmeal latte,
- In a small saucepan, heat the oat milk over medium heat.
- Add the oats and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the oats are soft.
- Add sweetener and other ingredients and mix to combine all ingredients.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pitcher and chill in the refrigerator.
- Fill the latte glass with ice.
- Pour the cooled oatmeal mixture into the glass. Add the espresso.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve.
What To Serve with Oat Latte?
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Oat Latte:
- Cherry Mini Cakes
- Gluten Free Crêpes
- Yellow Lentil Vegan Waffles
- Homemade Banana Bread
- Vanilla Pound Cake
How To Store Oat Latte?
You can store this oatmeal latte in the refrigerator for several days. Put the lattes in a pitcher or jar with a lid and store them in the refrigerator. warm on the stovetop or in the microwave before serving. You can also serve the oatmeal latte cold if you wish.