Cherry Mini CakesAmerican
From The Oven / October 5, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 35 mins
- 2 ounces of butter
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanillin
- 6 egg white
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 ounces of peanut
- 30 sour cherry
- Preheat oven to 165°C (329° F).
- Melt the butter, allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix the flour and vanilla, and also sift.
- Beat the egg whites and granulated sugar slowly in a bowl.
- Add granulated peanut and flour mixture to the swelling mixture. Then, mix all.
- Add the melted butter. Mix with the spatula.
- Pour the ingredients into the mini cake papers. Put a cherry in the middle.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve after cooling.