Gluten Free Basic Crepe
September 18, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 25 mins
- The batter will keep for up to 48 hours.
- After they have cooled you can stack them and store in sealable plastic bags in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to two months. When using frozen crepes, thaw on a rack before gently peeling apart.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour. This allows the bubbles to subside so the crepes will be less likely to tear during cooking.
- Heat a small non-stick pan. Add butter to coat. Pour 1 ounce of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 seconds and flip. Cook for another 10 seconds and remove to the cutting board.
- Lay them out flat so they can cool.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
Serving Size 1 Gluten Free Basic Crepe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 120 mg40%
Sodium 119 mg5.2%
Potassium 63 mg1.3%
Protein 7.7 g15.4%
Total Fat 12.6 g16.2%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Breakfast
Shop Cookware on Amazon