Scrambled Eggs with HerbsBritish
Breakfast / September 12, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Total 25 mins
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of minced parsley
- 1.5 teaspoons of finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, chives, parsley, and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a medium non-stick skillet over medium to medium-low heat. When the butter's foam begins to subside, add the egg mixture and cook, stirring almost constantly, for 4 to 7 minutes depending on the desired firmness of the eggs. Serve immediately.