October 5, 2019
Cute pieces of dough that your children will love to color! With its soft texture and harmony with sweets, the breakfasts will turn into feasts.
Servings 2 people
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Total 20 mins
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 pack of vanillin
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Beat the eggs and sugar. Add milk, oil (2 tsp) and vanilla. Then, beat again.
- Add flour and baking powder with blending. Then, mix well.
- Heat the non-stick pan and apply a little sunflower oil with a brush. Remove the excess of oil with a paper towel. Take the mixture with a tablespoon and pour in a pan in round shapes. Cook until the each sides are golden brown. Repeat until the dough is finished.
- Lay the pancakes and serve on top of each other by applying honey or using maple syrup.
Serving Size 1 Mini Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - Breakfast
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE