Breakfast / October 14, 2019
For those who want to bring the sweet and sour flavor of winter to summer, a great jam is waiting for you.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 60 mins
Total 90 mins
- Extract the stems of the blackberries and wash them without crushing.
- Place the ingredients in a saucepan with a row of fruits and a row of granulated sugar.
- Leave the fruit closed for at least 3 hours to release its juice.
- After waiting, add lemon zest and lemon juice to the ingredients and start to boil.
- Cook with occasional stirring, turn down the stove when the consistency of jam gets darken.
Serving Size 1 Blackberry Jam
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 1 mg0%
Potassium 109 mg2.3%
Protein 0.9 g1.8%
Total Fat 0.3 g0.4%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.