Breakfast / October 14, 2019
For those who like sweet and sour flavors, cherry jam will be indispensable for breakfast and brunch.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 60 mins
Total 90 mins
- After removing the stems of the cherry, wash thoroughly.
- Remove the cores with the help of a toothpick.
- Place the cherries in a saucepan with a layer of fruit and a layer of sugar, then close the lid. Leave for one night.
- After waiting, take the saucepan to the stove and start to boil over low heat.
- When the consistency of jam begins to darken, add lemon juice and lemon salt. Mix without crushing.
- After boiling for another 5 minutes, turn down the stove.