October 14, 2019
For those who like sweet and sour flavors, cherry jam will be indispensable for breakfast and brunch.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 30 mins
Cooking 60 mins
Total 90 mins
- After removing the stems of the cherry, wash thoroughly.
- Remove the cores with the help of a toothpick.
- Place the cherries in a saucepan with a layer of fruit and a layer of sugar, then close the lid. Leave for one night.
- After waiting, take the saucepan to the stove and start to boil over low heat.
- When the consistency of jam begins to darken, add lemon juice and lemon salt. Mix without crushing.
- After boiling for another 5 minutes, turn down the stove.
Serving Size 1 Cherry Jam
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 8 mg0.3%
Potassium 364 mg7.7%
Protein 2.1 g4.2%
Total Fat 0.6 g0.8%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Breakfast
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE