Poached Eggs with SpinachFrench
Breakfast / November 15, 2019
It is very easy to cook eggs in pouch. You can opt in for a healthy and delicious breakfast at home.
Servings 2 people
Preperation 5 mins
Cooking 5 mins
Total 10 mins
- 4 egg
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 6 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Wash and clean the spinach thoroughly in plenty of water.
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add the spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Tilt down and remove from heat. Place the spinach one by one on the plate.
- Boil water in the saucepan and add vinegar into it.
- Break the eggs into water and vinegar. Cook for 2.5-3 minutes.
- Take the eggs with a ladle and place them on the spinach.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Serve with crumbled cheese and light buttered bread.
Serving Size 1 Poached Eggs with Spinach
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 337 mg112.3%
Sodium 1470 mg63.9%
Potassium 1099 mg23.4%
Protein 16.1 g32.2%
Total Fat 13.3 g17.1%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.