Damascus dessert is one of the most delicious ones. It will offer you a different flavor that you cannot get enough of with its structure spreading in the mouth and plenty of semolina. If you are one of those who love sherbet dessert, you will love this recipe. Come on, try it now.
- 4 cups of semolina
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of tahini
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Boil water and granulated sugar (2 cups) for juice. When it gets dark, add lemon juice. Leave to cool.
- Beat yogurt, granulated sugar and semolina. Let stand for 2 hours. Then add baking powder and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Grease the baking tray and add the semolina mixture.
- Spread tahini on it and place peanuts (or almonds).
- Bake in heated oven until golden brown. When it's hot, pour the sherbet mix on it.
- Slice and serve after warming.
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.