Dessert / August 3, 2019
While the nuts inside give you energy, it is a dessert that seduces you with its flavor.
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 300 mins
Total 330 mins
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 3.2 ounces of dry fig
- 3.2 ounces of dry apricot
- 1.6 ounces of hazelnut
- 1.6 ounces of almond
- 1.6 ounces of walnut
- 1 pomegranate
- 0.8 pound of granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 7.7 pounds of pumpkin
- Wash the pumpkin and cut it to open from the top handle. Carve out the inside.
- Chop the dried figs and apricots into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients, including sugar, to fill the pumpkin. Put the cover on and wrap it in aluminum foil.
- Fill the baking tray with water. Place the pumpkin in the tray. Bake at 160 °C (320°F) for 4-5 hours. Add water to the tray as the water runs out. Serve by slicing it longitudinally and decorating with pomegranate.