Anchovy is an delicious fish of the Black Sea culture and is consumed in many different ways. If you want to prepare a practical and delicious anchovy dish, this will be the right choice.
- 2.2 pounds of anchovy
- 1 cup of corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 egg
- Extract the anchovy's head and bones and clean them. Wash the anchovies you fillet into plenty of water and dry them with towel paper. Sprinkle with salt.
- In 3 separate bowls put flour, eggs, and corn flour. Pour a little salt into the corn flour and mix.
- Put oil in the pan and heat.
- Put the two anchovies together that you fillet by the inner side facing each other.
- Dip first in the flour, then the egg and then the corn flour and fry both sides.
- Cool towel paper on the serving plate. Take the anchovies fried on both sides. Serve with lemon and greens.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.