Chicken Spinach WrapItalian
Main Dish / 17 October 2019
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/chicken-spinach-wrap"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Chicken Spinach Wrap</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/ispanakli-rulo-tavuk.jpg" alt="Chicken Spinach Wrap" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Prefer chicken meat finely spilled. Thoroughly wash and dry the chicken, then add salt and black pepper. Spread on stretch film. Extract spinach and wash. Boil in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Strain the water. Boil and peel the potatoes. Peel and boil the carrot. Add salt, black pepper and olive oil.... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 35 mins
Total 65 mins
- 2breast ofchicken meat
- 1/2sprig ofspinach
- 2tablespoons ofolive oil
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- Prefer chicken meat finely spilled.
- Thoroughly wash and dry the chicken, then add salt and black pepper. Spread on stretch film.
- Extract spinach and wash. Boil in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Strain the water.
- Boil and peel the potatoes.
- Peel and boil the carrot.
- Add salt, black pepper and olive oil. Then, crush the boiled vegetables.
- Put the spinach on chickens. Spread potatoes and carrots on it.
- Wrap the chickens in roll form with stretch film. Pack the two sides by shrinking.
- Boil in hot water for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the time, remove the chickens from the stretch film.
- Cut into thick slices. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.