Chicken Spinach WrapItalian
Main Dish / October 17, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 35 mins
Total 65 mins
- 2 breast of chicken meat
- 1/2 sprig of spinach
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Prefer chicken meat finely spilled.
- Thoroughly wash and dry the chicken, then add salt and black pepper. Spread on stretch film.
- Extract spinach and wash. Boil in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Strain the water.
- Boil and peel the potatoes.
- Peel and boil the carrot.
- Add salt, black pepper and olive oil. Then, crush the boiled vegetables.
- Put the spinach on chickens. Spread potatoes and carrots on it.
- Wrap the chickens in roll form with stretch film. Pack the two sides by shrinking.
- Boil in hot water for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the time, remove the chickens from the stretch film.
- Cut into thick slices. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.