Tenderloin with Quince SauceEuropean
Main Dish / 15 November 2019
One of the most delicious recipes you can offer to your special guests. You can have a great experience with the sweet and sour taste left by the quince which goes well with the meat.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/tenderloin-with-quince-sauce"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Tenderloin with Quince Sauce</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/ayva-soslu-bonfile.jpg" alt="Tenderloin with Quince Sauce" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;"> Sauté thyme, parsley, bay leaves, celery stalk and leaves, onions, garlic, 1 quince peel and kernel with butter. Add flour, cream, salt and pepper to the sautéed mixture. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes. Add 1 cup of water, boil and then remove from the stove. Strain to another pot. Melt the oil in... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 4pieces of tenderloinbeef
- 1tablespoon ofbrown sugar
- 1sprig offresh oregano
- 1sprig ofparsley
- 1bay leaf
- 6cloves ofgarlic
- 4.8ounces ofbutter
- 1tablespoon offlour
- 6.8ounces ofcream
- 1cup ofwater
- 1teaspoon ofsea salt
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- Sauté thyme, parsley, bay leaves, celery stalk and leaves, onions, garlic, 1 quince peel and kernel with butter.
- Add flour, cream, salt and pepper to the sautéed mixture. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water, boil and then remove from the stove. Strain to another pot.
- Melt the oil in a separate pan. Slice the quinces long and thin and then caramelize them.
- Add the quinces to the mixture in the saucepan and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to the tenderloin. Seal the tenderloin in a low-fat pan.
- Take the tenderloin on the serving plate and pour the sauce over it. If you want, you can cook mushrooms in a pan and serve with them.