October 17, 2019
A piece of French cuisine.Although it is mostly made of beef, chicken is also an option. Instead of getting ready, you can do it yourself at home.
Servings 1 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 4 breast of chicken meat
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon of chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/2 tablespoon of granulated mustard
- Wash the chicken breasts and dry them with towel paper. Wrap the stretch film, thin it a little.
- Cut the cheese slices into two, put them on the ham. Then, wrap it. Then place it on the chickens. Fold the chickens in half. Fasten with a toothpick.
- In a bowl, mix flour, powdered mustard and red pepper. Stick the chickens in this mixture.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add oil and spread it. When the oil is hot, fry the chickens for 25-30 minutes.
Serving Size 1 Cordon Bleu
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 76 mg25.3%
Sodium 392 mg17%
Total Fat 7 gr9%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE