Roast Beef with Yorkshire PuddingBritish
Main Dish / October 20, 2019
Fabulous duo of English cuisine with Yorkshire pudding and roast beef. A recipe that will turn your dinner into a feast.
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 120 mins
Total 150 mins
- 2.5 pounds of beef
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 portion of Yorkshire pudding
- 1 portion of gravy sauce
- Heat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the beef on the flat baking tray. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Melt the butter and mix with water and salt. Pour over the meat.
- After cooking the meat in the oven for 25 minutes, lower the temperature to 190°C and cook for another 1.5 hours. After cooking, let the meat rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare Yorkshire pudding.
- Prepare the gravy sauce.
- After resting your meat, serve with yorkshire pudding and gravy sauce.
Serving Size 1 Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol 258 mg86%
Sodium 890 mg38.7%
Potassium 731 mg15.6%
Protein 54.5 g109%
Total Fat 23.7 g30.4%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Sift the flour and fry it with the butter. Cook for 3-5 minutes until thicken.
- Add the broth mixture and continue to mix slowly. Season with salt and pepper. Blend it until it gets a thick consistency.
- Then remove from heat. Serve it with meat or mashed potatoes.
Yorkshire Pudding Ingredients
- 1 cup of scrambled egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 3.7 fluid ounces of water
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Yorkshire Pudding Directions
- Preheat the oven to 240 °C (464° F).
- Put flour in a bowl. Break the eggs in the middle of the flour. Add water and milk. Then, mix. Add the black pepper and salt. Then, continue stirring. Cover the mixture with a cloth and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Melt the butter and put into muffin cups. Pour mixture into cups.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve with meat.