Irish Whiskey PunchIrish
If you are a whiskey lover you are going to love this punch. You can make it for your house parties or just for a movie night at home. Even people who don't like whiskey maybe into this one. Maybe don't tell them the ingredients before they try it. Bon Appetit!
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/irish-whiskey-punch"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Irish Whiskey Punch</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-whiskey-cocktail-1587244581.jpg" alt="Irish Whiskey Punch" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Combine whiskey, tea, clementine juice, lemon juice, <a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/oleo-saccharum">Oleo-Saccharum</a>, Angostura bitters, and 1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg in a large bowl or pitcher Cover and chill 3 - 8 hours. Strain into a punch bowl and add several lemon and orange wheels and... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
- 1cup ofwhiskey
- 1cup ofblack tea
- 1/2cup oforange juice
- 1/2cup offresh lemon juice
- 1/2cup ofOleo Saccharum Mix
- 2teaspoons ofAngostura bitters
- 1.5teaspoons ofgrated coconut
- Combine whiskey, tea, clementine juice, lemon juice, Oleo-Saccharum, Angostura bitters, and 1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg in a large bowl or pitcher
- Cover and chill 3 - 8 hours.
- Strain into a punch bowl and add several lemon and orange wheels and 4 cups ice.
- Serve punch in cups over ice garnished with nutmeg.
Oleo Saccharum Ingredients
Oleo Saccharum Directions
Remove zest from lemons and orange in wide strips with a vegetable peeler, leaving white pith behind. Toss with sugar in a medium bowl, cover, and let sit at least 3 hours and up to 1 day (flavor will intensify with time). Strain into an airtight container, pressing on solids to extract as much oil as possible; discard zest. Cover oil and chill.