Irish Whiskey PunchIrish
If you are a whiskey lover you are going to love this punch. You can make it for your house parties or just for a movie night at home. Even people who don't like whiskey maybe into this one. Maybe don't tell them the ingredients before they try it. Bon Appetit!
- 1 cup of whiskey
- 1 cup of black tea
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of Oleo Saccharum Mix
- 2 teaspoons of Angostura bitters
- 1.5 teaspoons of grated coconut
- 1 lemon
- Combine whiskey, tea, clementine juice, lemon juice, Oleo-Saccharum, Angostura bitters, and 1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg in a large bowl or pitcher
- Cover and chill 3 - 8 hours.
- Strain into a punch bowl and add several lemon and orange wheels and 4 cups ice.
- Serve punch in cups over ice garnished with nutmeg.
Oleo Saccharum Ingredients
Oleo Saccharum Directions
- Remove zest from lemons and orange in wide strips with a vegetable peeler, leaving white pith behind. Toss with sugar in a medium bowl, cover, and let sit at least 3 hours and up to 1 day (flavor will intensify with time).
- Strain into an airtight container, pressing on solids to extract as much oil as possible; discard zest. Cover oil and chill.