What Is Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Pumpkin Spice Latte is coffee prepared with espresso, milk, pumpkin, and cinnamon. It is usually served with whipped cream.
How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte?
To make this pumpkin cold coffee vegan;
Milk: Use plant-based milk. You can use almond milk, coconut milk, or oat milk.
Sweetener: Use sweeteners like maple syrup or agave syrup instead of honey.
How To Make Pumpkin Coffee?
You can also prepare this latte hot.
- Prepare the espresso with the help of an espresso machine or a stovetop Moka pot.
- Use a milk frother to froth the milk. If you don't have a machine, heat the milk on the stove. Then froth with the milk frother tool.
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat the ingredients.
- Take the pot off the stove. Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to the mix.
- Pour the mixture into the cup. Add the espresso. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
What To Serve with Pumpkin Coffee?
Here are our delicious recipes that you can serve with Pumpkin Spice Latte:
How To Store Iced Pumpkin Coffee?
You can store this pumpkin spice latte in the refrigerator for a few days. Put iced coffee in a pitcher or jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator.