Ramos Gin Fizz
If you are a gin lover, and you like the combination of sweet and sour, this will be your favorite cocktail. This famous cocktail was invented by Henry Ramos in New Orleans around 1888 at his bar the Imperial Cabinet Saloon on Gravier Street. It kind of tastes like a lime cheesecake. Go ahead and give this unique drink a chance. Cheers!
- The more you shake, the better it tastes.
- 2 fluid ounces of gin
- 1 fluid ounce of heavy cream
- 1/2 fluid ounce of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce of lime juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce of sugar syrup
- 1/2 egg white
- 3 milileters of orange flower water
- 1 slice of lemon
- 3 cubes of ice
- Put the cubes of ice in a shaker and add all the ingredients.
- Shake it well for at least 12 minutes.
- Strain it into a glass and decorate it with a slice of lemon.
Related Recipes - Drinks
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.