You will love this recipe shared by Chef Hakan Açıl. He was born in 1978 in Eskişehir. After gaining experience in various hotels and restaurants, he started to work in the USA in 2006. Now, at Vinero Inc. Hotel Caeli, he takes part in a superb team as Executive Chef. By collecting fresh products from the garden, it adopts the philosophy of 0 km with the freshest and most delicious form and conducts a very successful work in the supply of meat and fish products. While living the dreams of most chefs, each product is presented to us in its freshest form while doing his job with love.
If you want to taste the quality and delicious dishes on the spot, make sure to stop by Hotel Caeli in Chef Hakan Açıl's kitchen. Apart from the greatness of the Hotel Caeli wines, delicious dishes will make you go again and again.
- 4 jumbo shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cut open jumbo shrimps from the top. Clean the part you opened. Marinade it with fresh thyme, garlic, red pepper, salt, olive oil and cook the open part of the shrimp.
- After cooking the portion you opened, turn the shrimps upside down and cook the shell section. The tip is that you should not cook shrimps too much. Preserves water.