November 15, 2019
Try the fish that has Omega-3 in this way. A pleasant and healthy snack that your children will enjoy. You can put more in the freezer without cooking and then consume.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 30 mins
- 4.4 pounds of salmon
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 0.6 pound of bread
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut salmon (or you can choose another big fish) into strips. Approximately each serving should be 100-120 g.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400° F).
- Beat eggs, chili flakes, black pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Put bread, cheese and oil in a bowl and mix in the food processor. Continue processing until the bread becomes crumb.
- Dip each portion of fish into the egg mixture, then dip in bread crumb until thoroughly covered. Place baking paper on the baking tray.
- You can cook it now or put it in a fridge bag and freeze it. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Serving Size 1 Fish Sticks
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - Appetizer
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE