Vegan Beet HummusMiddle Eastern
Appetizer / October 20, 2019
If you are looking for different flavors, you should try this humus. Beetroot, which is one of the healthiest vegetables of the winter season, will have a different humus experience.
Servings 4 people
Preperation 10 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Total 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- 6.4 ounces of beet
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Divide the beets in half and boil for 10 minutes, then strain and crush in a food processor. Stir until creamy.
- Add tahini, water, olive oil and lemon juice and mix for another minute.
- Add chickpeas, salt and black pepper. Then, continue stirring until creamy.
- Take it to the serving plate and add olive oil and spices. Serve with raw vegetables or crispy bread.