Vegan Beet Hummus
October 20, 2019
If you are looking for different flavors, you should try this humus. Beetroot, which is one of the healthiest vegetables of the winter season, will have a different humus experience.
Servings 4 people
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Total 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- 6.5 ounces of beet
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Divide the beets in half and boil for 10 minutes, then strain and crush in a food processor. Stir until creamy.
- Add tahini, water, olive oil and lemon juice and mix for another minute.
- Add chickpeas, salt and black pepper. Then, continue stirring until creamy.
- Take it to the serving plate and add olive oil and spices. Serve with raw vegetables or crispy bread.
Related Recipes - Appetizer
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE