It is one of the most preferred among the delicious appetizers. It is one of the foods that should not be missing from the table of those who do not consume meat because of the high amount of protein it contains.
- 10 ounces of mushroom
- 1 onion
- 2 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Add oil, finely chopped onion and pepper to the saucepan and cook until soft.
- Chop the tomatoes into cubes and add to the pot. Sprinkle with salt, cook at low heat for 5 minutes.
- Wash the mushrooms and clean them. Put them in a saucepan and cook for 15 minutes and serve.
Related Recipes - Appetizer
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find what to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.