Creamy Baked PotatoAustralian
Appetizer / 23 October 2019
It is a nutritious milky potato that you can easily make next to the main courses. It is a practical and delicious recipe that you can enjoy for both your children and you.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/creamy-baked-potato"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Creamy Baked Potato</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/sutlu-firin-patates.jpg" alt="Creamy Baked Potato" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Preheat the oven to 175°C (347° F). Grease the baking tray or place baking paper on the baking tray. Mix milk, cream, oil, corn starch and black pepper in a bowl. After washing the potatoes, slice 0.5 cm thick. Chop the onions into cubes. Place one third of the sliced potatoes in the tray. Pour the... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 80 mins
Total 100 mins
- 1cup ofmilk
- 3tablespoons ofbutter
- 1tablespoon ofcorn starch
- 1/4teaspoon ofblack pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (347° F).
- Grease the baking tray or place baking paper on the baking tray.
- Mix milk, cream, oil, corn starch and black pepper in a bowl.
- After washing the potatoes, slice 0.5 cm thick.
- Chop the onions into cubes.
- Place one third of the sliced potatoes in the tray. Pour the milky mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle half of the onions. Then put a layer of ingredients in the same way. Arrange the potatoes on top and pour the milky mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 1 hour. Open the foil and cook for another 20 minutes. Let it rest 5 minutes before serving.