Dessert / September 1, 2019
It is a classic dessert that belongs to the French cuisine. The perfect harmony of caramelized apples with cinnamon will give you an explosion of flavor on your palate. You should have this experience with your family and guests.
Servings 6 people
Preperation 40 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 80 mins
- Apples do not darken if you soak them in lemon water.
- 5 apple
- 0.6 pound of butter
- 0.7 pound of flour
- 4.2 ounces of water
- 0.7 pound of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Peel and slice the apples. Heat the oven to 175 ° C.
- In a hot frying pan, melt the butter (125 g) then fry the apples and add cinnamon. Leave to cool.
- In another bowl, knead the rest of the flour, sugar, salt, water and butter by hand and roll it into a ball. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grease your tart bowl and sprinkle with some sugar. Place the fried apple slices in the bowl. Roll out your dough to cover the apples. Spread on the apples. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- After cooking, turn it over and serve.
Serving Size 1 Tarte Tatin
Amount Per Serving