Dessert / 9 October 2019
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/cyprus-dessert"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Cyprus Dessert</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-kibris-tatlisi-1565021868870.jpg" alt="Cyprus Dessert" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">To prepare the juice, pour water and granulated sugar (1.5 cups) into a pan, After boiling, turn down and boil for another 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 160°C (320° F). Add the vanilla and let it cool. Beat the eggs and granulated sugar (half a glass) thoroughly, add other ingredients and mix. Pour into... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 60 mins
- 2,5cups ofgranulated sugar
- 1/2cup ofsunflower oil
- 1cup ofbread powder
- 1cup ofgrated coconut
- 1pack ofbaking powder
- 4cups ofmilk
- 2packs ofvanillin
- 2cups ofwater
- 1cup ofwheat starch
- 1pack ofgranulatedwhipped cream
- To prepare the juice, pour water and granulated sugar (1.5 cups) into a pan, After boiling, turn down and boil for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320° F).
- Add the vanilla and let it cool.
- Beat the eggs and granulated sugar (half a glass) thoroughly, add other ingredients and mix. Pour into a greased tray. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, pour the cold juice over mixture, let it cool.
- Cook the milk, wheat starch, granulated sugar and vanilla in a pan until it reaches the consistency of custard.
- Close the bottom of the stove, add whipped cream. Then, whisk for 5 minutes.
- Pour this creamy custard over the cooled juice cake.
- Sprinkle with plenty of grated coconut.
- Serve after Cyprus dessert in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.