Dessert / October 9, 2019
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 60 mins
- 3 egg
- 2,5 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 cup of bread powder
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 packs of vanillin
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of wheat starch
- 1 pack of granulated whipped cream
- To prepare the juice, pour water and granulated sugar (1.5 cups) into a pan, After boiling, turn down and boil for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320° F).
- Add the vanilla and let it cool.
- Beat the eggs and granulated sugar (half a glass) thoroughly, add other ingredients and mix. Pour into a greased tray. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, pour the cold juice over mixture, let it cool.
- Cook the milk, wheat starch, granulated sugar and vanilla in a pan until it reaches the consistency of custard.
- Close the bottom of the stove, add whipped cream. Then, whisk for 5 minutes.
- Pour this creamy custard over the cooled juice cake.
- Sprinkle with plenty of grated coconut.
- Serve after Cyprus dessert in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Serving Size 1 Cyprus Dessert
Amount Per Serving