German Pie / Vanilla Cream Cake with StrawberriesGerman
Dessert / August 24, 2019
You can easily make this recipe at home, with a light cream and delicious sponge cake. You should try this recipe that will add color to your table for your special days.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 60 mins
Total 90 mins
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 9 ounces of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 4.5 ounces of sunflower oil
- 7 ounces of plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 portion of cake cream
- 10 strawberry
- Whisk the eggs and granulated sugar in in food processor. Adding sunflower oil, baking powder and flour, continue to whisk.
- Set the oven at 180 C (356 F).
- Lubricate the ovenware with a small amount of oil and pour the pastry. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Prepare the cake cream.
- When the cake is cooked, cut it across the middle into two parts. Pour the cake cream. Spread it evenly. Slicing strawberries, place the top of the cake. Cover the top of the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve after it cools down.
Serving Size 1 German Pie / Vanilla Cream Cake with Strawberries
Amount Per Serving