How about making both nutritious and delicious muffins? When you meet the molasses muffin, a great taste is waiting for you. Oh watch out muffins don't leave them alone when baking you can burn at the time you don't expect.
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup of molasses
- 10 ounces of milk
- 3.5 ounces of sunflower oil
- 1 pound of flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 pack of vanillin
- 5 ounces of walnut
- 1/2 pound of granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Grease small cake molds. Place the ready-made cupcakes in them.
- Beat the granulated sugar and the egg in a deep bowl. Add molasses, milk, vanilla, oil and flour. Stir well and add the walnuts. Add the baking powder and pour the mixture into the molds without stirring. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.