November 15, 2019
Albanian immigrants stand out with their strong family ties and exquisite cuisine.
Servings 6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 50 mins
Total 65 mins
- 3.3 pounds of beef
- 4 onion
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Peel the onions and chop them. Add butter and oil to the saucepan and fry the onions.
- After the water is gone, add the meat. Stir a little, and add the tomato paste.
- Add hot water over the meat, add salt and cook for 50 minutes.
Serving Size 1 Albanian Stew
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find what to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.