Black Eyed Bean Salad
September 17, 2019
Black eyed bean is a complete source of potassium. It lowers cholesterol. It is a source of Vitamin A. It is beneficial for the digestive system. It helps to lose weight. It maintains the sugar balance.
Servings 6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 35 mins
Total 55 mins
- 1 pound of black eyed bean
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1/2 bunch of scallion
- 2 capia pepper
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 1 olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Wash the black eyed bean and soak them in the evening.
- Wash and filter the soaked black eyed bean. Add enough water to pass over and boil for 3 minutes.
- After boiling black eyed bean, add water and lemon juice. Then, boil for 25-30 minutes. Filter and leave it to cool.
- Finely chop the scallion, parsley and dill.
- Cut the capia peppers and pickled gherkins into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients with black eyed bean.
- For a sauce in a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon, sumac and salt thoroughly and spread over the salad.
Related Recipes - Salad
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE