Black Eyed Bean SaladMexican
Salad / September 17, 2019
Black eyed bean is a complete source of potassium.
It lowers cholesterol.
It is a source of Vitamin A.
It is beneficial for the digestive system.
It helps to lose weight.
It maintains the sugar balance.
Servings 6 people
Preperation 0 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 0 mins
- 1.1 pounds of black eyed bean
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1/2 bunch of scallion
- 2 capia pepper
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 1 olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Wash the black eyed bean and soak them in the evening.
- Wash and filter the soaked black eyed bean. Add enough water to pass over and boil for 3 minutes.
- After boiling black eyed bean, add water and lemon juice. Then, boil for 25-30 minutes. Filter and leave it to cool.
- Finely chop the scallion, parsley and dill.
- Cut the capia peppers and pickled gherkins into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients with black eyed bean.
- For a sauce in a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon, sumac and salt thoroughly and spread over the salad.