Carrots with Yogurt
August 3, 2019
This recipe is for you if you want to get a compliment with a few ingredients. This appetizer, which is very easy to make and delicious, suits every kind of table. After waiting a day in the fridge, it gets even more delicious.
Servings 4 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Total 30 mins
- 4 carrot
- 1 sprig of dill
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 5 tablespoons of strained yogurt
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and fry the carrots in the pan after the oil is warmed.
- Chop the 2 small garlic and add to the pan.
- Add the salt.
- When the carrots change color and soften, take it from the fire and let it cool.
- After the carrot has cooled, mix it with yogurt and place the dill on it and serve.
Serving Size 1 Carrots with Yogurt
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Potassium 164 mg3.5%
Protein 2.6 g5.2%
Total Fat 3.7 g4.7%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Tapas
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE