Cat Reward SticksAmerican
How about pampering your cat that is your furry friend? You can easily prepare delicious reward sticks, which you know the content, at home. You know, but we recommend that you do not give it more than once a day. You can also consult your vet before giving your cat.
- Sprinkle flour so that the dough does not stick to the counter top.
- You can keep it in a closed container at room temperature for a few weeks.
- Preheat the oven at 180 ºC (356 ºF). Place baking paper on the baking tray.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Knead tuna, flour, water, eggs and parsley in a bowl. You will get a sticky dough consistency.
- Sprinkle flour on the counter top, put the dough on the it, roll out thinly with the help of a roller.
- Cut the dough into thin strips. Place your dough strips on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. You can check it with giving your cat after it cools down.