Rice / 17 October 2019
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/chicken-maklube"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Chicken Maklube</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-chicken-maklube-1573845263567.jpg" alt="Chicken Maklube" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Wash the eggplants and cut thinly. Fry the eggplants in hot oil. Add salt to the oil to avoid splashing. Cook the chickens in a separate saucepan until there is no water left from the chickens. Finely chop the onions. Add the onions and butter to the chickens. Continue stirring while stirring. Wash the... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 50 mins
Total 70 mins
- 2.2pounds ofeggplant
- 3.3pounds ofbreast ofchicken meat
- 2cups ofrice
- 3.2ounces ofbutter
- 1/2tablespoon ofgranulated sugar
- 1.6ounces ofpistachio
- 1.6ounces ofalmond
- 1/2tablespoon ofsalt
- 1/2tablespoon ofblack pepper
- 1/2tablespoon ofcumin
- Wash the eggplants and cut thinly. Fry the eggplants in hot oil. Add salt to the oil to avoid splashing.
- Cook the chickens in a separate saucepan until there is no water left from the chickens.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Add the onions and butter to the chickens. Continue stirring while stirring.
- Wash the rice in a separate bowl.
- Keep the chickens well in the middle of the pan. Arrange the eggplants fried on the sides to hang. Add the filtered rice, salt, pepper, sugar, cumin. Cover dangling eggplants on the material as they close the dough. Add boiling water and cook at medium heat until water is absorbed.
- Put butter, almond and pistachios in the pan and fry. When it is roasted, add them on the dish.