It is a regional dish of the Black Sea which has a tremendous combination of blue and green. If you want to make a delicious meal with anchovy, the pearl of the Black Sea, you should try this recipe.
- 2 cups of anchovy
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 3 teaspoons of black currant
- 3 teaspoons of pine nut
- 3 teaspoons of dry grape
- 1/2 tablespoon of dry mint
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Clean the anchovies. Wash them and then drain.
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (392° F).
- Mix currants, dry grape, pine nuts, mint, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Blend with rice. Roast the mixture with 1 cup of water.
- Pour the rice mixture into the baking tray.
- Place anchovies on top of the rice. Add 1 cup of water.
- Melt the butter and roll over the rice. Bake in the oven.
Related Recipes - Rice
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.