Rice / 27 October 2019
It is a regional dish of the Black Sea which has a tremendous combination of blue and green. If you want to make a delicious meal with anchovy, the pearl of the Black Sea, you should try this recipe.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/anchovy-pilaf"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Anchovy Pilaf</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-hamsili-pilav-1566481112328.jpg" alt="Anchovy Pilaf" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Clean the anchovies. Wash them and then drain. Wash and drain the rice. Preheat oven to 200 ° C (392° F). Mix currants, dry grape, pine nuts, mint, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Blend with rice. Roast the mixture with 1 cup of water. Pour the rice mixture into the baking tray. Place anchovies on... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4 people
Preperation 60 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 100 mins
- 2cups ofanchovy
- 2cups ofrice
- 2cups ofwater
- 3teaspoons ofblack currant
- 3teaspoons ofpine nut
- 3teaspoons ofdry grape
- 1/2tablespoon ofdry mint
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- 2tablespoons ofbutter
- 1tablespoon ofsalt
- Clean the anchovies. Wash them and then drain.
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (392° F).
- Mix currants, dry grape, pine nuts, mint, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Blend with rice. Roast the mixture with 1 cup of water.
- Pour the rice mixture into the baking tray.
- Place anchovies on top of the rice. Add 1 cup of water.
- Melt the butter and roll over the rice. Bake in the oven.