Main Dish / October 17, 2019
It is one of the unique tastes of Austrian cuisine. The right choice for your evening meals.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 35 mins
- 1 pound of chicken meat
- 3 tablespoons of bread powder
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Salt the crushed thin chicken breast and add black pepper.
- First, dip flour, whisked egg and breadcrumbs the chickens and sequence the pan. Turn it upside down when it gets pink. Remove from the pan when cooked on both sides.
- Serve with lemon slice and a small piece of butter.