Eggplant Lamb Chops Kebab with PotatoesTurkish
You should definitely try this magnificent recipe by Zekeriya Çolak. He is from the Turkish city Gaziantep, famous with its kebabs and food culture.
Easy to make and delicious, Eggplant Lamb Chops Kebab will add color to your dinner table on special occasions. Enjoy your meal.
- 12 lamb chop
- 5 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 2 potato
- 2 tomato
- 1 capia pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Chop the onion and cook it with butter and olive oil in a pan.
- Place the lamb chops on it and cook it until the meat juice is gone. Once the juice is gone, mix it.
- Melt the tomato and pepper paste, add the spices, add some water and keep cooking.
- Peel the eggplants without cutting off the head and fry them in a different pan.
- After the eggplants are fried, cut the potatoes into rings, fry them and drain the oil.
- Line the eggplants in a baking dish and put potatoes in between.
- Add lamb chops and julienne cut green peppers.
- Slice the tomato and put it in between meat and veggies.
- Pour the broth left over from step 3 evenly into the ovenware.
- Bake in the oven at 390°F for 25 - 30 minutes and your food is ready to serve.