How To Make Vegan Cinnamon Ginger Cookies?
You can make these cinnamon gingerbread cookies vegan by using plant-based products instead of butter and eggs.
To make vegan cinnamon ginger cookies,
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C) and line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl or countertop mixer, beat the vegan butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the molasses and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Whisk together flaxseed meal and water in a bowl. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken. Then add the flaxseed mixture to the dough and mix until well combined.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the dough evenly on the baking tray with the cookie scoop.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
- Then transfer the wire rack to cool completely.
What To Serve with Cinnamon Ginger Cookies?
Cinnamon gingerbread cookies are perfect for serving at Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Hanukkah celebrations. These classic holiday cookies are delicious on their own. There are many foods and drinks you can serve with these cinnamon gingerbread cookies, which are a delicious and satisfying snack.
These cookies are served as dessert on special occasions. It can be served with peanut butter and chocolate sauce on the side. Cinnamon gingerbread cookies can be served with a cup of tea or coffee. It also goes well with a glass of cold milk or iced tea.
Here are our delicious recipes where you can serve Cinnamon Ginger Cookies:
How To Store Cinnamon Ginger Cookies?
Cinnamon gingerbread cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
To store the cookies in the refrigerator, place them in an airtight container lined with parchment paper. You can also wrap the cookies in cling film or aluminum foil and put them in an airtight container.
To freeze the cookies, wrap them tightly in cling film or aluminum foil and place in a freezer bag or airtight container. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month. Defrost the cookies in the refrigerator before serving. Heat in the oven or microwave.