Cinnamon Ginger Cookies
From The Oven / October 6, 2019
This cookie is the first place that comes to mind when it comes to New Year's Eve. You can have a pleasant time with your children and loved ones, fragrant, melt in mouths and delicious delicacies.
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 35 mins
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger powder
- 0.6 pound of flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 3.2 ounces of butter
- 3.2 ounces of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of powdered sugar
- Beat the butter and sugar with a mixer. Add the eggs and continue stirring. Mix the other ingredients with a spoon while slowly adding. Be careful to obtain a dough by mixing it by hand. Stretch the dough and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Place baking paper on the baking tray .
- Spread the dough that you removed from the refrigerator, 5 mm thick. Place on the tray by shaping it.
- Cook over until light brown. Serve with powdered sugar.