From The Oven / 6 October 2019
This cookie will be among the indispensable with its flavor. Its texture, scattered in the mouth will delight your guests.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/apple-cookies"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Apple Cookies</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-elmali-kurabiye-1566481762528.jpg" alt="Apple Cookies" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Put yogurt, flour, olive oil and margarine at room temperature in a bowl and knead. Add baking soda and vanilla. Then, mix all. Let it to rest. Divide the dough into 5-6 pieces. Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F). Grate the apples for the filling ingredients and put them in a pot and cook with granulated... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 50 mins
- 1cup ofsour yogurt
- 1cup ofolive oil
- 1pack ofmargarine
- 1pack ofbaking powder
- 1pack ofvanillin
- 4.8ounces ofhazelnut
- 1tablespoon ofcinnamon
- 1,5cup ofgranulated sugar
- 2tablespoons ofpowdered sugar
- 3cups offlour
- Put yogurt, flour, olive oil and margarine at room temperature in a bowl and knead. Add baking soda and vanilla. Then, mix all. Let it to rest.
- Divide the dough into 5-6 pieces.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Grate the apples for the filling ingredients and put them in a pot and cook with granulated sugar. Add the small pieces of hazelnut on top and boil again. Mix after adding cinnamon.
- After preparing the filling ingredients, spread each of the dough pieces with a rolling pin. Divide into 12 slices. Put a large portion of the filling ingredients and wrap it like a pie.
- Place baking paper on the baking tray and place the cookies on it. Bake in oven until pink. Serve warmly by sprinkling with powdered sugar.