October 6, 2019
This cookie will be among the indispensable with its flavor. Its texture, scattered in the mouth will delight your guests.
Servings 6-8 people
Preparation 30 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 50 mins
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 pack of margarine
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 pack of vanillin
- 6 apple
- 4.8 ounces of hazelnut
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1,5 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 cups of flour
- Put yogurt, flour, olive oil and margarine at room temperature in a bowl and knead. Add baking soda and vanilla. Then, mix all. Let it to rest.
- Divide the dough into 5-6 pieces.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356° F).
- Grate the apples for the filling ingredients and put them in a pot and cook with granulated sugar. Add the small pieces of hazelnut on top and boil again. Mix after adding cinnamon.
- After preparing the filling ingredients, spread each of the dough pieces with a rolling pin. Divide into 12 slices. Put a large portion of the filling ingredients and wrap it like a pie.
- Place baking paper on the baking tray and place the cookies on it. Bake in oven until pink. Serve warmly by sprinkling with powdered sugar.
Serving Size 1 Apple Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Related Recipes - From The Oven
Shop Cookware on Amazon