How about giving a gift to yourself and your loved ones these days when we have to stay at home? A soft and moist flavor feast, Strawberry Cake. The unique strawberry scent is almost a messenger of summer. With this recipe, you will go back to your old summer memories. If you are a strawberry lover, you can be sure that this cake will become your favorite. You can hear the sound 'mmm' after each bite.
Thanks to this light flavor, your tea or coffee pleasure will double. Get ready for an amazing experience that you can easily do with the materials in every home. Let's warn in advance, it will be finished very quickly.
- Yogurt should be at room temperature.
- Butter should have a soft consistency at room temperature.
- You can use chocolate chips instead of cocoa.
- Check the cake after 25 minutes.
- Note that it will have a moist structure.
- 1 cup of flour
- 4.2 ounces of milk
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 pack of baking powder
- 1/2 pack of vanillin
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of cacao
- 10 strawberry
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- After washing the strawberries thoroughly, cut them in half.
- Heat the oven to 170°C (338°F).
- Make sure that yogurt and butter are at room temperature.
- Put the sugar and butter in the mixing bowl and mix.
- Add eggs, milk and yogurt and beat. Keep whisking for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and add to the liquid mixture. Keep whisking.
- Add cocoa and mix.
- Grease the cake mold with greaseproof paper or grease it yourself with a small amount of oil.
- Pour the mixture into the cake mold and put the strawberry slices on it.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. After the cake is baked, cover it with a cloth and rest.
- If you wish, you can decorate it with powdered sugar and serve.