Easy Oven Baked TurkeyAmerican
Main Dish / December 2, 2019
A must-have for Thanksgiving, the crown of the table. Practical and easy baked turkey recipe for those who want to create wonders in a short time.
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 30 mins
Cooking 180 mins
Total 210 mins
- 1 turkey
- 2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Clean the turkey thoroughly.
- For the sauce, chop the onion into small pieces.
- Mix the tomato paste, salt, pepper and sunflower oil in a bowl. Spread the mixture all over the cleaned turkey and let it stand at room temperature for about half an hour.
- Place the turkey in the oven and cook for about 3 hours by turning it once in a while.
- Spread butter on turkey meat every hour. When the turkey meat is cooked, remove it from the oven and serve it with the vegetables you like.
Serving Size 1 Easy Oven Baked Turkey
Amount Per Serving