Manti from Thin Sheet of Dough
Manti is one of the most delicious dishes of Turkish cuisine and has managed to survive from ancient times. In the old Turkish language in "tutmaç" known as ravioli, though famous in province of Kayseri, different variants are made almost anywhere in Turkey. In this recipe, manti from a thin sheet of dough, one of the most classic ravioli recipes, with medium difficulty in preparation, worthy of flavors, is with you. Bon Appetit!
- 4 thin sheet of dough
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 3 onion
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 5 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- Let's start by roasting the ground beef and onion in a medium-sized pan.
- After roasting a little, add the tomato paste, garlic, salt, pepper and cumin and mix.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a coffee pot.
- Spread the butter you have melted on the dough.
- Spread the beef mix equally on the dough, wrap and slice it with 2 fingers thickness.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Then place the doughs vertically on a baking sheet.
- After about 15 minutes, cook until you see that the dough in the oven turns golden.
- Mix 2 cloves of garlic and yogurt thoroughly in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to the yogurt and flavor it.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small frying pan and fry 1 teaspoon of paprika in this pan.
- When the dough come out of the oven, pour the garlic yogurt on it.
- You can also pour buttered paprika on manti and decorate with fresh mint leaves.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find which movie to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.