What Is Chia Pudding?
Chia pudding is a creamy dessert made by mixing chia seeds with dairy or non-dairy milk. When chia seeds are combined with milk, they swell and become jelly-like. This pudding is served with fresh fruit and coconut flakes.
Is Chia Pudding Healthy?
Yes. Chia seeds contain healthy fats. It is a food rich in fiber, protein, and omega-3. When mixed with liquids such as milk, juice, chia seeds swell and take on a jelly-like consistency.
Thanks to the ingredients in chia pudding, it supports heart health. It provides the daily intake of healthy fats that we need. It is a meal rich in fatty acids, protein, and antioxidants. Thanks to its high fiber content, it keeps you full and helps with weight control. It is also beneficial for digestive health. However, as with other foods, the amount of a portion should be paid attention to in the consumption of chia pudding.
How To Cut a Mango?
For the chia seed pudding, peel the mango. To cut a mango;
- Hold the mango by the end with the stem facing up. Slice the mango from both sides of the core.
- Take half of the mango and, with a sharp knife, cut the mango lengthwise and crosswise without cutting the skin of the mango.
- Push the peel of the mango so that the mango cubes come out. Separate the mango cubes from the skin with a spoon or paring knife.
- Cut the fleshy part of the remainder, which includes the core, in the same way.
How To Tell if a Mango Is Ripe?
To see if the mango is ripe,
- Smell the mango. If you smell the stem part of the fruit and you get a tropical flavor, it means it is ripe.
- Squeeze the mango lightly. If the fruit is a little soft, it is ripe.
- The color of the mango does not indicate whether it is ripe or not. Because each variety of mango takes on a different color when ripe.
How To Ripen Mango?
If you bought an unripe mango,
- Store it at room temperature. This way, the mango will continue to ripen and will soften after a few days.
- Do not refrigerate unripe mangoes.
- Put the mangoes in a paper bag and store them at room temperature. This helps the mangoes ripen faster.
How To Store Chia Pudding?
You can store chia pudding in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Can Chia Pudding Be Frozen? Yes. To freeze chia pudding, separate the pudding into small airtight containers and freeze it. This way, you can store mango chia pudding for up to 1 month. Thaw the pudding in the refrigerator the night before eating it.