Sugar Free Coconut & Mango Chia PuddingAmerican
Snack / August 18, 2019
Servings 4 people
Preperation 10 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Total 10 mins
- 1 mango
- 10 ounces of coconut milk
- 1.6 ounces of chia
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of roasted coconut flakes
- Place the mango and coconut milk in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and maple syrup and blend briefly to combine. Place the mixture in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- If the pudding is too thick the next day, loosen it with a little coconut milk until it reaches your desired consistency.
- To serve, top the pudding with chopped fresh mango and toasted coconut flakes.
Serving Size 1 Sugar Free Coconut & Mango Chia Pudding
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20.5 g26.3%
Potassium 367 mg7.8%
Sodium 22 mg1%
Protein 3.7 g7.4%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.