November 15, 2019
It is one of the most delicious dishes with stew meat.
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 45 mins
Total 65 mins
- 1 pound of stew meat
- 2 onion
- 2 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Put meat, chopped onion and oil in the pan. Cook until the meat leaves is out of all of its juice.
- Chop the tomatoes into cubes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and thyme and mix.
- Gather the meats in the middle of the pot and place them on a bowl. Add 1 cup of water and close the lid. Cook until the meats are tender.
- Put it in a bowl and serve the meat.
Related Recipes - Main Dish
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE