November 15, 2019
Servings 6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- Cut the breads in square shape and place them on the tray.
- Boil the kale in salted hot water until soft.
- Finely chop the garlic. Melt the butter and fry the garlic. Add enough water to soak the breads in this oil and boil.
- Pour half of the bread with a spoon.
- Spread the boiled kale on the breads and spread the remaining greasy water over the kale.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Serving Size 1 Turkish Huliya
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25.5 g32.7%
Cholesterol 65 mg21.7%
Sodium 699 mg30.4%
Potassium 142 mg3%
Protein 4.4 g8.8%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Appetizer
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE