Turkish Rice Pudding
October 21, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 15 mins
Cooking 40 mins
Total 55 mins
- Wash the rice and put in a pan. Add 3 cups of water and cook until water is absorbed. Add the milk and mix.
- Puree the wheat starch with half a glass of water. Warm the milk and add to the boiling milk by stirring.
- Boil for 4-5 minutes and add granulated sugar.
- Stir and come to 1-2 boil.
- Take it to the serving bowls when it's hot.
- After cooling, serve with cinnamon.
Serving Size 1 Turkish Rice Pudding
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.5 g4.5%
Sodium 78 mg3.4%
Cholesterol 13 mg4.3%
Potassium 129 mg2.7%
Protein 7.5 g15%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Related Recipes - Dessert
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Shop Now at il Storia. Use promo code: SPRINGISHERE