Turkish Shortbread CookiesTurkish
From The Oven / October 6, 2019
It is a delicious cookie that you can prepare quickly and practically.
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Total 30 mins
- 10.5 ounces of margarine
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 cups of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Put the margarin in a bowl and pour powdered sugar on it.
- Heat the oven to 165 ° C.
- Melt the carbonate in lemon juice and add flour to make the dough.
- Pluck walnut-sized pieces and roll them in the palm.
- Flatten by pressing on top and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven. Serve after cooling.
Serving Size 1 Turkish Shortbread Cookies
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30.6 g39.2%
Sodium 355 mg15.4%
Potassium 83 mg1.8%
Protein 6.8 g13.6%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.