From The Oven / 5 October 2019
It's easy to make, a delicious snack that you can consume at any time of the day.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/spring-rolls"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Spring Rolls</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/cin-boregi.jpg" alt="Spring Rolls" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">First, cut the cabbage and leek finely and grate the carrot. Boil all the ingredients. Boil the chicken breast in a seperate pot, and seperate it to pieces irregularly. Wrap the thin sheet of dough into 2 pieces. After that cut into 3 pieces. Roast the onions in sunflower oil. Add the pieces of chicken.... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 4-6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 2.2pounds ofcarrot
- 2.2pounds ofthin sheet of dough
- 1teaspoon ofsalt
- 1teaspoon ofblack pepper
- 1tablespoon ofsunflower oil
- First, cut the cabbage and leek finely and grate the carrot. Boil all the ingredients.
- Boil the chicken breast in a seperate pot, and seperate it to pieces irregularly.
- Wrap the thin sheet of dough into 2 pieces. After that cut into 3 pieces.
- Roast the onions in sunflower oil. Add the pieces of chicken. Drain the water of boiled vegetables and put them in the pot, cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Put the filling ingredients in the dough and wrap it like a spring rolls. Dip the tip into the egg white and close the dough.
- Fry the pies by putting sunflower oil in the pan. (You can also fry with breadcrumbs.) Make sure that the oil is not too hot.
- If you want, you can flavor the pies by making sauce with paste.