October 5, 2019
Servings 4-6 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 20 mins
Total 40 mins
- 2 pounds of carrot
- 1 cabbage
- 3 leek
- 2 pounds of thin sheet of dough
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 onion
- First, cut the cabbage and leek finely and grate the carrot. Boil all the ingredients.
- Boil the chicken breast in a seperate pot, and seperate it to pieces irregularly.
- Wrap the thin sheet of dough into 2 pieces. After that cut into 3 pieces.
- Roast the onions in sunflower oil. Add the pieces of chicken. Drain the water of boiled vegetables and put them in the pot, cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Put the filling ingredients in the dough and wrap it like a spring rolls. Dip the tip into the egg white and close the dough.
- Fry the pies by putting sunflower oil in the pan. (You can also fry with breadcrumbs.) Make sure that the oil is not too hot.
- If you want, you can flavor the pies by making sauce with paste.
Serving Size 1 Spring Rolls
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 642 mg27.9%
Potassium 750 mg16%
Protein 3.4 g6.8%
Total Fat 3.5 g4.5%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
It's easy to make, a delicious snack that you can consume at any time of the day.