October 5, 2019
It is a delicious pastry that you can choose for breakfast and five o’clock tea. Your guests will love the easy-made lentil pie.
Servings 4 people
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 30 mins
Total 50 mins
- 1 cup of green lentil
- 1 pack of (10 item) mille feuille
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 water
- Set the oven at 180°C (356° F).
- Roast finely chopped onion with garlic in sunflower oil. Add the boiled green lentils. Sprinkle with black pepper, chili flakes and salt. Then, mix them. Pour hot water and cook. Leave it to cool.
- Expand the mille-feuille dough 1-2 cm with the help of rolling pin. After the filling ingredient has cooled, put 2 tablespoon ingredients in the narrow corner of the mille-feuille and wrap it in roll form. You can close the corners with a fork to prevent it from opening.
- To spread on it, mix the egg yolk with ½ tablespoon of water. Apply on the pastries with a brush. Bake them in the oven until the top of it is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Related Recipes - From The Oven
Shop Cookware on Amazon
Movies to Watch
Trying to find what to watch with dinner? Here are some suggestions.