Quiche with Basil and CheeseFrench
From The Oven / 15 November 2019
With a little patience you can have an amazing taste and flavor. If you want to choose a healthy meal that you can consume at any time of the day, you should try this recipe.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/quiche-basil-cheese"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Quiche with Basil and Cheese</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/peynirli-feslegenli-kis.jpg" alt="Quiche with Basil and Cheese" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Heat the oven to 190<strong>°</strong>C. Mix flour and butter by hand. Prepare the dough by adding milk (60 ml). Wrap and place the dough in a refrigerator for 30 minutes. Let the dough rest for a while after removing it from the refrigerator. Open with roller and place in container. Drill holes in... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6 people
Preperation 20 mins
Cooking 45 mins
Total 65 mins
- 4.8ounces offlour
- 3.2ounces ofbutter
- 4.7ounces ofmilk
- 0.6pound offeta cheese
- 1.6ounces ofbasil
- 1.6ounces ofolive
- 3ounces ofcream
- Heat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix flour and butter by hand. Prepare the dough by adding milk (60 ml). Wrap and place the dough in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for a while after removing it from the refrigerator. Open with roller and place in container. Drill holes in tart dough and cover with aluminum foil. Cook with chickpeas on top of it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes to prevent swelling. Take the chickpeas out and cook for another 10 minutes. Let it cool.
- Mix the milk, cream and eggs in a bowl.
- Pour cheese, olives and basil over tart dough. Add the milky mixture.
- Bake in heated oven until golden brown.
- Serve warm.