Appetizer / 15 November 2019
A delicious thanksgiving treat. This stuffing dish will go great with a juicy turkey.
<a href="https://www.petitegourmets.com/recipes/classic-stuffing"><p style="margin: 0 0 6px;"><img style="width: 14px; padding: 0 4px 0 0;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/assets/icons/pg-round-favicon.ico" />Classic Stuffing</p><img style="display: block; width: 100%;" src="https://d2lswn7b0fl4u2.cloudfront.net/photos/pg-recipes-sukran-gunu-ekmekli-dolma-1573496925543.jpg" alt="Classic Stuffing" /><p style="padding: 6px 0 12px;">Heat the oven to 200°C. Chop the bread into cubes. Spread the chopped bread on the baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven to cool down and let it rest. Chop the onion and celery cube shape. Finely chop the greens. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium... - <strong>Show More</strong></p></a>
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 45 mins
Total 60 mins
- 8slices ofbread
- 1/2tablespoon ofbutter
- 2tablespoons ofparsley
- 1tablespoon ofsage
- 1tablespoon offresh oregano
- 1cup ofturkey stock
- 1/2cup ofwalnut
- 1/2cup ofalmond
- 1/2cup ofdry grape
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop the bread into cubes. Spread the chopped bread on the baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven to cool down and let it rest.
- Chop the onion and celery cube shape. Finely chop the greens.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and celery in oil. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put the toasted bread, chopped herbs, cooked celery and onions in a large bowl. At this stage, add nuts or dried fruit and mix.
- Spread some of the turkey broth over the bread cubes and mix gently. Make sure all breads are moist. Add the egg and mix until all ingredients are covered.
- Oil a cookware, take the mixture into the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot.