Appetizer / November 15, 2019
A delicious thanksgiving treat. This stuffing dish will go great with a juicy turkey.
Servings 6-8 people
Preperation 15 mins
Cooking 45 mins
Total 60 mins
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 onion
- 1 celery
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of sage
- 1 tablespoon of fresh oregano
- 1 cup of turkey stock
- 1/2 cup of walnut
- 1/2 cup of almond
- 1/2 cup of dry grape
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop the bread into cubes. Spread the chopped bread on the baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven to cool down and let it rest.
- Chop the onion and celery cube shape. Finely chop the greens.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and celery in oil. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put the toasted bread, chopped herbs, cooked celery and onions in a large bowl. At this stage, add nuts or dried fruit and mix.
- Spread some of the turkey broth over the bread cubes and mix gently. Make sure all breads are moist. Add the egg and mix until all ingredients are covered.
- Oil a cookware, take the mixture into the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot.
Serving Size 1 Classic Stuffing
Amount Per Serving